The W.R.I.L. program works closely with the Central Valley Regional Center (CVRC) to provide services to qualified, near work ready individuals who have an interest in working and/or have an established employment goal.
What can I expect as a consumer?
- Identify your own goals, strengths, and skills
- Develop a work readiness plan
- Get training that will help you achieve independent living goals
W.R.I.L Program Services and Curriculum
- Basic nutrition and meal planning
- Communication and social skills
- Learn about community activities and resources
- Living safely at home and in the community
- Explore work interests
- Goal setting
- Money management and financial literacy
- Problem solving
- Time management
Want to Join W.R.I.L?
If you are receiving services from the Central Valley Regional Center and want to participate in the W.R.I.L. program, contact your CVRC counselor at (559) 276-4300.